Thursday, October 23, 2008

Post Remark

All those stuffs.. All those pending examinations.. All those sleepless nights.. At last I could now finally feel the essence of being a student, or should I say the most awaited time of most of the students.. Its been a while where in my anxieties about my pending examinations are at its peak and I couldn't imagine that Ive overcome all of those.. Thanks for my savior. He let me have the wisdom and the courage to answer all those questions and let me remember all those concepts I needed.. Sleepless nights for now are temporarily over.. Anxieties are now gone.. And its time for me to ready myself for more anxieties and sleepless nights I will be encountering for the incoming semester..

As of now, my mind keeps on telling me that I should express my feelings about what I have achieved this semester. Actually, I planned to be one of the best in school but I cant overcome the pressure it gives to me. One of the best - not as being top, or being a scholar, but one of those students that have the capacity to do all the necessary activities intended for him/her.., also.. maybe one of the dean's lister instead...

Last semesters.. From 1st year college to 2nd yr 1st sem.. I was able to have a GPA not greater that 1.75.. (means 1.6.. or something).. I got those GPA easily.. Maybe I could say "no sweat".. maybe somehow it have but it was not as too pressured like for now..

Last week.. I just realized the the worth of being a dean's lister.. When I was just a first year.. I never intended to be on the list.. Wala nga akong pakialam kung masama man ako o hindi eh.. Basta I just have the thinking na I should do my best.. and whatever grade I will have.. I accept.. because I know its me who did my grade and I shouldnt regret...

But for now.. Im starting to be regretful.. First.. last 2nd sem 2nd year. I wasnt able to maintain that 1.75 below mark.. I'm not that too anxious when I got my grade before.. but for now.. I feel the lost of it... Huli na noh..??

Hmmn. anyway... my mind is now turning into "Hayaan mo na.. Ok lang yun..."..
Atleast I have proven myself that I am learning.. That's the most important part of it.. Not just because you are too pressurized with your environment and because you are a grade conscious student.. Its the knowledge and skills learned that is important.. Not for any reasons..

As of now.. I knew already my grade in Pharma and Strat.. And it just lined with my expectations.. But for now.. Im worried for my grade in NCM.. I hope I make it in line with my expectation.. Im starting now to accept that I cant make to be on the list. But instead... I hope my grade in NCM is worthy for my sweats..

I hope so...


[Its been this time that I became such a school-age and I hate it!!.. I hope I'll not be like that for the next semester... I dont wanna compete to anyone.. I just want to do things on my own... Without the pressures of someone or something.... I hope I'll be such carefree as possible in terms of my grades.. Carefree on achieving good and satisfying high grades.. ]

Smiley... ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment