Tuesday, April 15, 2008

NUMB

seems that i am starting to be confused and be frustrated this time. Whew!.. i hope i will have a good grade this summer class in our ncm100.. whew. a while ago until now, im very frustrated because of the result of my quiz in this subject. tapos last friday, i got 2 mpls na already... whew.. and this friday will be the continuation. i hope di na ko ma-mpl this time.. help me God..

competitiveness....???????


i do want that word but i cant refuse to hate it. because im starting to be conscious with my grades and be insecure to others with whom have higher grades than me. whew!.. i hope i am as strong as a bamboo, no one can ever make me fall, no one can ever destroy!!!!!

NUMB in all pains, hardships and a lot things in this world.. if i could be then why not?..

but seems.. always impossible!

whew!



-frustrated enough to be like this...

No comments:

Post a Comment