Wednesday, July 30, 2008

waiting is FAITH

being what?...

being what??...
within this days.. i was in the state of again-being confused and something like i want something.. yesterday.. we had just a devotion, volunteered-devotion together with my groupmates.. it just said that..

"We should wait until God gave us what those we want.. Keep the faith and He will give that to us on the right time.."

Yes.. That's what im into.. why do i keep on searching?, keep on minding things that soon will be made if God approves.. Why am i too excited and anxious on the things that maybe not for my time yet. when I see other people together with their loved ones.. i have the feeling of When can I have that ones too?.. When can i feel the true emotions and true love, true care and true TRUST.. ?? When..? When this comes on my mind.. I just let it flow until I have get rid of it through my sleep.. But again, it keeps on distructing me. Hmmn.. Yes.. I do want to wait.. Wait until God has given me the opportunity.. I know.. this is one of the plan of God.. and I truly accept and respect that.. I think He knows all the consequences if I myself will be the one who will decide and make choices on my life.. without His consent or any, I know He knows what will happen to me if He will not guide me and control me on doing things like letting myself in deep emotions until i forgot all what's reality... Thats it.. I know that.. Hmmnn.. Why am I like this now?.. maybe because of the ENVIRONMENT.. again.. because of the things happening around me.. it just happened that i am too anxious and uncomfortable of the ideas that is for me unworthy to think of.. I dont know!.. Im too insane... Maybe because of too much admiration to Mr. N.. ahahaha! and i see him to my former classmate.. , with that.. i am too anxious.. hmmn.. whats on my mind then?.. Hmmn. basta.. its all about jeff.. what he's up to and what do i need to do on false thinkings about him.. mga "Tamang Hinala".. hmmn.. anyway.. I'll just wait.. as said above.. and i think im too busy to have those mentality on comitment.. hmmn.. ill just ride what God wants me to be.. Go on the flow and ride as if I'm with God....
Thanks to Him..


--stop it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment